With the growing demand for a digitised workplace has brought an increased emphasis on the particular features that make a visitor management solution secure for your workplace. Here are 3 key visitor management features that makes TDS stand out to Fortune 500 companies around the world:
1. Self-Service Visitor Check-In Kiosks
TDS is committed to providing customers visitors, contractors, and VIP guests with an enhanced, streamlined, and contactless check-in experience with our powerful and robust TDS Visitor kiosk models.
- Varying kiosk models e.g., tablet.
- Built-in camera, QR scanner, and more.
- Contactless check-in/out experience.
- Streamlined digital documentation.
2. Extensive Integrations into Existing Access Control Systems
TDS Visitor has the capability to seamlessly integrate into your workplace applications including your already existing access control provider across multiple locations.
- All-in-one workplace solution.
- LenelS2, C-Cure, Kaba and more.
- Optimised security for all personnel.
- 125+ further integrations available.
3. Detailed Reporting and Real-Time Insights
Deep real-time insights and graphical reporting into on-site visits across multiple locations from one single location meaning users can identify trends per visitor, visit type, host and/or location.
- Real-time insights on active visitors.
- Digital visitor books with detailed history.
- Pattern reporting and head-counting.
- Configure reports on company trends.
TDS Visitor for All Personnel, Not Just Visitors
TDS Visitor check-in kiosks are now fully adaptable to take account of all members of personnel entering and exiting your site if required, including employees, contractors, guests, etc, and not just visitors. When entering and exiting the site, each person will be screened with several questions relating to their health and movement over the previous weeks.
The latest version of TDS Visitor Management is available now!
Click the link below to book a demo and discover how the latest version of Digital Visitor Management is protecting your organisation and its personnel in our biggest upgrade yet.